Agip Postgraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 to Study Abroad
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) one which is Agip Postgraduate Scholarship.
Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2018/2019 Agip postgraduate scholarship scheme. Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited is now accepting applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for its 2018/2019 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Categories
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligibility and Requirements
To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 35 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2018 (applicable to overseas category).
Courses for Consideration
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
How to Apply
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- c. First Degree Certificated. NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- d. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
- g. Birth Certificate from Local government.
- h. Current Curriculum Vitae
- I. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- 2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
- 3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- 4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
- Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details