United Bank for Africa (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
As part of our drive to build a more formidable business across Africa, applications are hereby invited for a permanent job position in the core banking business:
Position: Entry Level Recruitment (Reference No: BTOPLAG001)
- Applicants should have completed an OND degree and below 27 years
- Be looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria
- Should be customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- With this attributes, there is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
Required Skills and Competences:
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
How to Apply to Job
Application to this job is done online. Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: Closed