ECOWAS Recruitment 2018 for Consultants:
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region. The ECOWAS Commission wishes to update its data base of Consultants as part of the preparation for the implementation for the years 2018 & 2019.
The ECOWAS Commission hereby invites reputable qualified consultants (firms or individuals) with reputable experience and expertise in the following fields below to apply for the registration exercise:
Job Position: Consultants (Firms or Individuals)
Areas of Specialization: Industry & Private Sector, Strategic Planning / Strategic Management, Human Resources, Early Warning and Response, Legal Affairs, Telecommunications, Information Technologies (IT), Multilateral Surveillance, Trade and Customs, Free Movement, Peace and Security, Political Affairs, Microeconomics Policy, Monitoring and Evaluation, Environment Management, Mining, External Relations, Youth & Sports Development, Health, Culture and Tourism, Communications and Journalism, Quality Management, Administration, Education, Gender, Humanitarian & Social Affairs, Infrastructures, Energy, Agriculture, Research & Statistics, Economics, Audits.
ECOWAS Recruitment 2018 for Consultants| Requirements:
- Interested consultants (Firms or Individuals) must provide information on its or their qualifications
- Demonstrating that he is qualified to provide the services that may be required under the specific area of specialization as indicated above.
- For Individuals: Interested consultants must provide proof of technical capability
- CV’s (copy of all Certificates / Degrees presented) and little experience in their area of specialization or contracts within the past (1-10) years
- Working experience in at least one ECOWAS country; capacity to produce reports and all other relevant documents on the study in English and or French.
Method of Application:
All qualified candidates/firms should send their Expressions of Interest to the address below after filling the form below and getting an Application ID No : boldly written “Expression of Interest for Registration as Consultant for ECOWAS Commission”, Do not open, except in presence of the ECOWAS Procurement Committee:
Commissioner General Administration & Conference,
No. 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Please clearly indicate on the envelope as well as in the covering letter if your submission is for Individual Consultant or Firm Consultant.
Application Deadline: Closed.
Note: Interested suppliers / contractors or service providers can obtain further information at the e-mail addresses (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) during working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm (local time) on working days.